Friday, December 18, 2015

Cinnamon Rolls How-To!

Growing up, one of the first things I learned how to bake were cinnamon rolls. And they're not just any old cinnamon rolls, but these were created by my wonderful mom and they leave you wanting more!

By no means are these healthy. Nope, they're just plain old gluten-filled, sugar-laden, treats that are not friendly to your waistline. That's why I only make them once or twice a year! 

...yolo... 

I am almost apprehensive to share this because secretly I have a hope that if this whole health and fitness gig doesn't work out, I'll have these rolls to fall back on and go into business for myself baking and selling these golden nuggets. But I'll take the chance
The recipe has been given out to many people so it's not really a secret. And it seems that not many people come out with good results, especially the first few times they make them. Once you get the hang of the techniques, these become pretty darn easy. Almost too easy. 

So here's my Christmas gift to you - a demo on how to make these pieces of heaven. 




No comments:

Post a Comment