Saturday, January 2, 2016

TV is BACK! And a workout to go with it

I had probably one of the best, or maybe even the best, Christmas thus far. Having a little one around has made this Christmas so magical and so much more fun than I could have imagined. We were so blessed this Christmas and enjoyed being with family. 

With that said, I am so ready to get back into a normal routine, which of course includes watching TV. 

The hubbs and I are loving The Blacklist. We watched Fargo (which thankfully didn't have a winter finale). And I watch Scandal and the Bachelor (don't judge. I get sucked in every season. I've come to accept my addiction). 

I'm sure most of you have your favorite shows that you've been missing, which means that most of you are without excuse to get in a quick workout! 

On average, a commercial break is about 4 minutes long. So here is a workout that is about the length of a commercial break. Instead of just sitting around during those boring commercials, get off your butt! 

No equipment required, no excuses! We all have 4 minutes. (For the squat and press you can just reach up to the ceiling of you don't have any weights). 

Happy TV watching! And cheers to a brand new year! 





No comments:

Post a Comment